Can I sue for unpaid wages if I am only owed a small amount?

If you’re owed only a small amount, you can still sue for unpaid wages, especially when those wages are unpaid minimum wages or unpaid overtime, because the law provides for no amount, and it also provides for the payment of attorney’s fees.