Can I sue for unpaid wages if I am undocumented?

If you, an employee, are undocumented and are working overtime or not getting paid the minimum wages, you can sue just like anybody else. The law that protects the salaries of those employees who are American or residents of the United States is the same as that law that protects those undocumented workers.