I quit my job because my working conditions were intolerable. Can I challenge my job loss as if I was fired?

Yes. You must consult to an attorney. What you’re trying to prove is something known as constructive discharge. And what that means is that the circumstances at work are so intolerable that no reasonable person would continue working. That equals to outright firing.